Our Commitment to the Community
At ORION3D, we are taking the response to the COVID-19 outbreak very seriously, and abiding by all local, state, and federal guidelines to help reduce the spread of the Corona Virus. In response, ORION3D has taken the following proactive measures to ensure that we are providing a safe and healthy environment for you, your homeowners, and our community:
- We are requiring all ORION3D photographers to take appropriate preventative measures including the wearing of face coverings, and disposable gloves while onsite.
- We are providing all members of the ORION3D team with hand sanitizer, and recommend sterilization of hands, camera equipment, and necessary gear.
- We are recommending the practice of social distancing while onsite.
- We are requiring all ORION3D team members who do not feel well to stay home, get well, and self-quarantining until they are symptom-free for a minimum of 10-days.
- We are requiring all ORION3D photographers to let us know if they think they may have been exposed to COVID-19, and are not scheduling them for further photo shoots for 14-days.
Our Request for Compliance
We are also asking the following as it pertains to your photo shoot to protect the homeowner, the agent and the photographer:
- Refrain from attending the photo shoot to limit unnecessary interaction. ORION3D can perform the shoot in an expert manner without required attendance.
- If homeowner or tenant attendance cannot be avoided, all persons are required to wear face coverings and practice social distancing during the photoshoot; preferably by stepping outside or waiting on another floor.
- We ask that you urge property owners/tenants to clean and disinfect the property prior to the shoot.
- ORION3D will turn on lights and adjust blinds while onsite, however, in the interest of everyone’s safety, they will not touch or move other items. Please ensure all personal items are put away prior to the shoot.
- ORION3D will not be taking off their shoes while onsite properties.
- If anyone who is onsite is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or has been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, ORION3D asks you to please reschedule the shoot.
- The photographer will cancel or reschedule the shoot upon arrival if these policies are not followed, which may result in a cancellation fee.
- You must agree to consent to these terms prior to scheduling a photo shoot, in the interest of everyone’s safety.
During these challenging times, ORION3D wants to ensure that all agents, homeowners and photographers stay safe and healthy. We cannot thank you enough for your support. We are all in this together.
Safety is Our Priority
ORION3D is making every effort in taking all steps necessary to ensure everyone’s health and safety, in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations. We will continue operating under the above protocols so long as the outbreak dictates. Thank you for your understanding and compliance.
- Dan Murphy, ORION3D.studio - Executive Director
Updated: July 12, 2020